While we browsed the web this week, we came across this great article over on GQ.com discussing their 5 Tips for Creating the Perfect Online Dating Profile. It’s really amazing how the dating world has transformed over the last decade – it’s now become one of the most common way singles meet, second only to meeting through mutual friends. It’s no surprise either since we’re all so connected online, and between our various online profiles (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram…) it’s important to make a dating profile really stand out and make you shine.
That’s where we come in. If you’re single and ready to mingle (male or female) in 2014, we have the event for you!
This February 2, 2014, join BlushPretty, Flirt Custom Lash Studio, and Rhokin Studio for our first annual Picture Me Pretty Project at 777 Richmond Street West. Spend an afternoon with us as we help you get your mingle on starting with a quick tip seminar by Toronto’s very own The Dating Tutor, Nicole Melissa! She’ll refresh you on the basics of stylish dating, how to navigate online dating sites and most importantly – the necessity of a great profile pic!
Which leads us to where our strengths come in handy. Our collective (BP, FCL and Rhokin) is ready to prep, primp, and photograph you for your ultimate profile persona! No more duck face selfies, no more blurry iPhone pics, and scrap the super-filtered Instagram snap – we will give you a simple, fresh and naturally you profile pic that will capture any potential boo’s eye.
An afternoon mingling with us includes:
– a little bit of food and drink;
– 30-minute seminar led by The Dating Tutor, Nicole Melissa;
– onsite makeup application (or grooming for men) and hair finishing by BlushPretty;
– lash extensions at 50% off by Flirt Custom Lash Studio (your appointment should be booked and completed prior to February 2, 2014); and
– a 15-minute photo session with Rhokin that will get you two great pictures (one headshot, one half body)*.
Let’s put a ring on it in 2014 (or at least have some fun trying!)
Date: February 2, 2014
Time: 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Location: 777 Richmond Street West, Suite 2023, Toronto, ON
Cost: $80 plus HST
To register: firstname.lastname@example.org / 416.727.1754
This event is open to both men and women!
* photos will be edited and delivered to client within 7 business days of the event. photos will be hi-resolution and unmarked.