I had to share this look that I did recently for a photoshoot. I think it’s a great take on a fusion soft smokey eye and by pairing it with sheer foundation warmed up with a bit of bronzer it takes you right into the warmer weather easily.
- First prep and prime the eye as needed. I used Urban Decay’s Eye Primer Potion in Sin. Applying this with a synthetic brush gives a well blended application and spreads the product well.
- Using the Lorac Gold UnZipped Palette, dust a mix of Unlocked and Unlimited all over the lid from lashes into the crease. I then dusted MAC Cosmetics Amber Lights at the outer and inner corners of the lid to add some depth.
- Next up, using NYX eyeshadow in Golden Peach, I worked the colour on the top part of the lid and lightly into the crease. This created a soft gradient and you’ll find that depending on the skintone, tones done the brightness of the gold.
- With a crease brush, start working Unbridled from Lorac UnZipped at the outer corner and into the crease and blend away. When blending, blend upwards to soften a bit of the plum up to the browbone.
- I returned back to my NYX Golden Peach Shadow and did a soft trace abrove the crease blending in with the plum.
- Highlight the browbone with your highlighter of choice, and then blend/buff the entire eye with a clean brush to fuse the colours.
- Complete the eyes with layers of your favourite mascara, and a gel or liquid liner.
- Brush the brows up and fill as needed create a soft full brow. I filled with just a brow pencil for a softer look.
- Finish the look with a sheer base and conceal blemishes as needed. Apply bronzer, and finish with a light dusting of blush. I used NARS The Multiple Scultpting duo to contour, and NARS Luster for blush on the model because I am in love with both products!
I have more images available on Instagram for you to look at so don’t forget to hit Follow on handles @BlushPretty and @BlushPrettyTeam.