It’s friday folks! :) And while I haven’t been the best little blogger when it comes to posting regularly, I thought you would forgive me if you knew that today, I decided to get your weekend started off with some fun : a giveaway.
A giveaway?! I rarely have those on the blog, don’t I? Well, the kind people behind Revlon gave me the inspiration by treating me to my very on Stockholm-inspired look for Fall 2014 using their line of Colorstay products. Check out my “Stockholm Selfie” below:
How did I get the look? Easy peasy …
* Start by sweeping Revlon’s ColorStay ShadowLink ($3.49 each) in Bone across the entire lid from lash line to brow bone;
* Using Revlon’s ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner ($10.49), apply the liner across the lash line – nice and crisp – and extend it just past the eye’s outer corner, wings for takeoff are acceptable!
* Using eyeshadow colour Onyx, dust the colour from the inner corner and blend outward.
* Top your lashes with Revlon’s Bold Lacquer Mascara ($10.49) … layer as needed.
* Finish the look with the piece de résistance : Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain ($13.59) in Stockholm Chic.
Ready to go to Stockholm? Well, you could pick up any of these ultra-cool shades listed above at your local Shoppers Drug Mart, Wal-Mart or Rexall … or … you could enter Revlon’s giveaway to win your very own set! The rules are simple … head over to my Instagram page, follow me, and simply double-tap my Stockholm selfie post to be entered. Bonus points from me if you leave a comment. :)
The contest ends when the clock strikes 11:59 pm TONIGHT!*
-stephanie-* contest is open to Canadian residents only.